You Don't Have to Dream Anymore!
Expansive Boundaries Immersion program is here to offer you the opportunity to experience all of this in an immersive experience from October 6th – January 12, 2023.
- Four 1-on-1 virtual calls, 50min each, with Jennifer
- Six 2-hour Live Cohort Workshops (recorded and available as replays)
- Learn Six Practices of Self Liberation
- Unlimited Text/Messaging Support During Business Hours
- Cozy Cohort of 10 – 12
- Private, Safe, and Exclusive Online Community
- Downloads, Scripts, and Worksheets
- One 2-hour Live Cohort Reflection Session in January
- Flexible Payment Plan Options
- Personal Client Portal
- October 6, 2022 – January 12, 2023
- Investment: $4,750
Limited Cohort of 12 spots. Early Bird Registration closes September 20, 2022.
Premium Registration closes October 1, 2022.
Now, you might be wondering, “Jennifer, why would you schedule an immersion coaching experience during the busiest time of year for many folks?”
I have strategically planned this package to be available during the fall and holiday season for the precise reason that this is one of the most boundary-challenging times of year for so many people. Between juggling work parties, school programs, gatherings with relatives, on top of the regular events and tasks of life I know many people who find themselves agreeing to things they didn’t want to and feeling stuck, and maybe even resentful of their “yes.”
Expansive Boundaries Immersion is here to help change that narrative.
Tell me if this sounds familiar…
You are capable, talented, and creative.
You are highly sought after to organize, chair, direct, and host all kinds of programs and events. It feels validating and affirming to be chosen for such positions.
You have amazing gifts you bring to the table!
Unfortunately, before we know it, the Pressure to be the Perfect Pinterest Person sneaks in and steals all our joy.
All too often, our “yes”s can be turned by others into blank checks that get stretched well beyond the intended–and budgeted–commitment.
These experiences can leave us feeling a scarcity of time, energy, and joy.